Ticket Sales Account Executive
Department: 3670001110 K-State Athletics Inc (Agcy)
Job no: 516285
Employment type: Athletics
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Worksite: On-site requirement
Pay Grade: 001
About This Role:
K-State Athletics is seeking qualified applicants for TICKET SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, which is a full-time, hourly, benefits-eligible position.
An example of job duties includes but are not limited to:
• Sell new season tickets, student passes, mini-plans, single game and group tickets for K-State's six ticketed sports. Sales efforts will include cold-calls, emails, in-person appointments, and various events. Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
• Cultivate relationships with businesses, campus departments, community organizations, youth groups, etc. by attending various campus, community and chamber events.
• Work sales tables at various K-State Athletics home events.
Why Join Us:
K-State Athletics, a proud member of the Big 12 Conference, invites applications. We are looking for someone who is dependable, passionate about providing excellent customer service, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Our mission is to foster a culture in which our student-athletes have every opportunity to reach their maximum potential academically, athletically, mentally and socially while operating an organization that is anchored by a genuine commitment to K-Stat, our supporters and each other.
For more information on K-State Athletics, please visit http://www.kstatesports.com/
For more information on Manhattan, KS and the University, please visit http://www.k-state.edu/hcs/jobs/
The 2021 annual survey by Forbes magazine, "https://www.forbes.com/best-employers-by-state/#498d33c8487a", finds Kansas State University rates among the Top 3 employers in the state and is the best university employer in Kansas.
Manhattan was ranked # 19 in "Best Small Cities (under 75,000 population) in the U.S. by NerdWallet.com for Quality of Life, Economic Health, and Affordability while Livability.com named Manhattan the #1 College Town in America in 2018. K-State Athletics is also a proud member of the Big 12 Conference.
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion. The University actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor's Degree at time of application
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working in a customer service setting
• One year of outbound sales experience in collegiate or professional sports
• Experience with Paciolan ticketing software and Salesforce CRM
• Existing business relationships in the Manhattan area
• Master's Degree
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
• Must have a strong work ethic
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the position, please complete the online application and submit/upload the following documents:
• Cover letter indicating your qualifications for the position
• Resume with three professional references that includes contact information (name, title, phone number and email address)
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled
• Excellent medical, dental and vision health plans
• Very competitive retirement plan
• Earned vacation and sick leave plans
• Parental leave plan
• Term life insurance
• Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Long term disability insurance
• Paid KSU designated holidays
K-State Athletics Local Agency Employee Benefits Information: https://www.kstatesports.com/sports/2020/3/6/athletics-human-resources.aspx?path=resources
Salary Rate / Pay Rate:
$12.50 Per Hour PLUS COMMISSION
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee. If position is in development, business office or ticket office, the background screen will include a credit check.
Advertised: Nov 07, 2023
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/5010464
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.