Coordinator of Recruitment
Department: 3670010020 Academic Programs AG
Job no: 516761
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified - Term)
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Worksite: On-site requirement
Categories: Administrative / Professional, Agriculture, Communications / Public Relations / Marketing, Event Management / Services
Pay Grade: 08A
About This Role:
The Coordinator of Recruitment will provide leadership to and manage events and activities related to the College of Agriculture's recruitment strategy by planning and executing recruitment events and activities to increase enrollment. The individual will serve as the coordinator for activities that are key to the success and mission of the College of Agriculture at Kansas State University.
• Coordinate college outreach events including Kansas FFA Career Development Events (CDEs), college programming for 4-H Discovery Days, FFA State Convention, World Food Prize, college sponsored summer camps for prospective students and other recruitment events.
• Develop and manage new and innovative special events and recruitment activities. Represent the College of Agriculture at on- and off-campus recruiting events at various high schools, community colleges and community events.
• Lead and implement recruitment strategies and activities such as campus visits, recruitment events on campus, new student orientation, open house, watermelon feed, and other community events that help foster a sense of affinity with K-State
• Co-coordinate and travel to activities for trade show booths such as state FFA conventions, Western Farm Show, World Ag Expo, Office of Recruitment and Admissions coordinated trips, and engage with prospective students, families, and industry partners while in these regions.
Why Join Us:
Kansas State University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off - vacation, sick, and holidays. To see what benefits are available, please visit: https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/benefits/overview/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and inclusion. The university actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
This position is required to be performed on-site. Work is performed on employer premises or designated assignment location.
Visit this https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/policies/remote-work/index.html for K-State's guidance and policies on remote work and flexible work arrangements. Remote work agreements are required for all flexible work arrangements and are subject to review.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Requires a bachelor's degree. This position may use an educational equivalency as determined relevant by a hiring manager.
• Bachelor's degree in an Agricultural related field.
• One year of relevant experience in student recruitment and/or event planning and coordination.
• Broad based knowledge of the agriculture industry and agriculturally-related academic fields.
• Demonstrated strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently and within groups.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following documents:
• Letter of interest
• Names, emails, and phone numbers for three professional references
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until position is filled. For best consideration, apply by February 28, 2024.
Anticipated Hiring Pay Range:
$45,000 - $60,000
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Feb 08, 2024
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/5007290
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.