Assistant Vice President for HR Operations
About This Role:
Kansas State University invites nominations and applications for the position of Assistant Vice President for HR Operations.
This position provides strategic leadership for K-State Human Resources operations and works closely with the CHRO and assistant vice president of HR strategy to develop and carry out the vision and direction for https://www.k-state.edu/hr/ . The Assistant Vice President of HR Operations leads operational teams supporting the areas of benefits, HRIS ERP systems, time and leave, shared services and the operations resource center, working to ensure concierge level service to constituents. This role stays abreast of regulatory changes and ensures timely implementation of appropriate operational procedures, strategizing with HR leadership and university stakeholders to develop solutions and communicate changes to the larger institution. The incumbent is a key member of HR leadership and is one of two leaders who may represent HR in the absence of the CHRO.
For more information about Kansas State University, please view our https://www.k-state.edu/hr/careers/executive-profile/
Why Join Us:
Kansas State University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off - vacation, sick, and holidays. To see what benefits are available, please visit: https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/benefits/overview/
Learn more about the Manhattan community at https://madeformanhattan.org/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and inclusion. The university actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
This position is required to be performed on-site. Work is performed on employer premises or designated assignment location.
Visit this https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/policies/remote-work/index.html for K-State's guidance and policies on remote work and flexible work arrangements. Remote work agreements are required for all flexible work arrangements and are subject to review.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Requires a bachelor's degree and eight years of relevant experience.
• Experience contributing to strategic planning and carrying out strategic initiatives to achieve goals.
• A demonstrated commitment to customer service.
• Success as a collaborator, relationship builder, and change agent, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and ability to build coalitions and collaborative working relationships with a broad range of diverse individuals and groups, including senior executives, to achieve results.
• Experience with HR operations to include ERP HR systems, benefits, time and leave systems.
• Experience with technology system implementations to include a successful change management approach and inclusion of multiple stakeholder groups.
• Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse groups of people.
• Strong administrative and leadership skills.
• Strong organizational capability and attention to detail.
• Proven ability to execute multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Success in building high performing, collaborative teams.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment.
How to Apply:
WittKieffer is assisting Kansas State University with this search. All applications, nominations and inquiries are invited.
Applications should include, as separate documents, a resume and letter of interest addressing the themes in the leadership profile.
Application materials should be submitted using WittKieffer's https://wittkieffer.com/positions/25227-assistant-vice-president-of-human-resources-operations
Nominations and inquiries can be directed to the WittKieffer team at mailto:[email protected].
Screening of Applications Begins:
Applications will be screened upon receipt and the position will remain open until filled.
Anticipated Hiring Pay Range:
$160,000 - $190,000 annually
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: 03 Nov 2023
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4999477
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.