Graphic and Motion Designer
Department: 3670085500 Salina Technology&AviationDean
Job no: 516257
Employment type: Staff Full Time (Unclassified - Term)
Location: Salina, Kansas
Worksite: Hybrid eligible (partially remote, must reside in US)
Categories: Administrative / Professional, Communications / Public Relations / Marketing, Graphic Design / Printing / Publishing
Pay Grade: 08A
About This Role:
Kansas State University's Aerospace and Technology Campus in Salina is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Graphic and Motion Designer to join its Marketing team!
The Graphic and Motion Designer position designs and develops print, web, digital, and video advertising that promotes and advances the campus's products, programs, and projects. This position will also assist with campus photo shoots/photography as well as develop creative ideas that support campus initiatives in collaboration with creative team.
Why Join Us:
Kansas State University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off - vacation, sick, and holidays. To see what benefits are available, please visit: https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/benefits/overview/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and inclusion. The university actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students, and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
This position is eligible for hybrid worksite. Work is performed partially remote and partially on employer premises or designated assignment location. Employee must have availability to be on campus frequently during the work week.
Visit this https://www.k-state.edu/hcs/policies/remote-work/index.html for K-State's guidance and policies on remote work and flexible work arrangements. Remote work agreements are required for all flexible work arrangements and are subject to review.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor's Degree. This position may use an educational equivalency as determined relevant by a hiring manager.
• 3 to 5 years of professional design experience
• Solid, diverse graphic portfolio
• Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud focusing on Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro
• Knowledge of proper use of typography, including font style, kerning, and leading
• Ability to multitask and establish personal objectives to meet established deadlines for a variety of projects
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following documents:
• Cover Letter
• PDF portfolio with 8 to 10 samples of creative work. For any motion projects, include the link in the PDF where the video can be viewed.
• Names and contact info for three current, professional references
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until the position is filled.
Anticipated Hiring Pay Range:
$41,388 - $51,000, depending on qualifications
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Background Screening Statement:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
Advertised: Oct 31, 2023
Application Closes: Open until filled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4988178
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.